Everyone keeps asking what kind of lawyer I want to be. I would first like to know what kind of student I am.
Student life in Maastricht, unfiltered
Short, honest experiences from students living and studying in Maastricht. Moderated for privacy, independent and student-led.
Everyone keeps asking what kind of lawyer I want to be. I would first like to know what kind of student I am.
Sometimes I stay quiet in tutorials because I am translating, thinking, and building the courage to speak at the same time.
I chose my degree because I did not know what else to do. I am relieved other people admit this too.
I do not need another productivity method. I need the week to contain an extra day.
I asked a question in class even though my voice shook. Tiny win but I am keeping it.
You are not behind because somebody your age has already planned a master’s, internship and country of retirement.
I want to understand the brain. The brain currently refuses to understand the reading.
I did well in psychology at school and university still found entirely new ways to humble me.
I am excited about research methods in theory. Please do not ask about the practice.
A good grade makes me believe in myself for approximately the time it takes to open the next assignment.
I have no idea what I am doing, but everyone in my tutorial seems confident.
You’ve reached the end.